Monday, February 28, 2011

New.....Everything

So this is to all who have previously known me as LA Photography.


My business was known as Littlest Angels Photography, or LA Photography, however there was much confusion in the name.  And although my business name is reflected upon an orphanage in Haiti (which I keep very close at heart), Littlest Angels was too long and it directed business to a specific crowd (mainly babies and children) even though my business has an endless array of options (such as weddings), so I shortened it to LA Photography.  However that created even further perplexity, as most thought I lived in California (which doesn't seem so bad as it's -36 right now) and wondered why the business was operated in Calgary.  So upon further exploration, I decided to name the business after myself.  Some of you may know me as Christina, but a common nickname I'm often referred to as Nina.  Kynas is my European name, so here we are at: Nina Kynas Photography.  Hope ya'll like the new design!
Also check out my new website if you haven't seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment